The Dalles Civic Auditorium runs on the inspiration and elbow grease of volunteers. Volunteering for the not-for-profit The Dalles Civic Auditorium helps to maintain one of The Dalles’ historic buildings. As a Civic volunteer, you might help by doing any of the following:
- Usher for our live events.
- Event set-up and tear down.
- Work at the Guest Services table in the lobby during events.
- Help with our annual Beer Fest and other events sponsored by the Civic.
- Help with special projects at the Civic throughout the year.
- Fund-raising activities.
- Record keeping.
- …and much more!
Become a part of the Civic Auditorium family today by volunteering some of your special talents.
The downloadable documents below are provided for your information. You will need the free Acrobat Reader (for PDFs) to view these documents:
To volunteer at The Dalles Civic, please fill it out this form and mail/email it to the Volunteer Coordinator
Printable Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
Printable Volunteer Application Form (Microsoft Word)
If you would like to volunteer for future events, please contact:
541-298-8533 or email email@example.com
See you at The Civic!